As specialists trained in the field of women’s medicine, the Woman's Clinic provides comprehensive care personalized to fit the unique needs of each patient. The Woman's Clinic is a full-service medical practice, specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff is devoted solely to the care of women, and finding the best solution for your healthcare needs.
We offer complete care for women including: prenatal care for routine and high-risk pregnancies, menopause, gynecological disorders such as endometriosis, irregular bleeding, pelvic pain, and pre menstrual syndrome. The Woman's Clinic offers screening services, including breast examinations, on-site mammograms, pap smears and 3D ultrasound.
For more information, click here on Women's Health.
The Woman's Clinic provides care for women of all ages. Our physicians are board certified and can care for any of your gynecologic healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Annual visits and Pap tests
- Cancer screening
- Colposcopy – follow up for abnormal Pap test
- Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic pain/endometriosis
- Endometrial ablations
- Gynecologic ultrasound in office
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Laparoscopic surgery including hysterectomies, removal of ovaries and removal of fibroids
- LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure) - follow up for abnormal Pap test
- Menopause education, treatment and management
- Pelvic support surgery
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome) treatment
- Pre-conception counseling
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Robotic surgery
- Urodynamics for evaluations and treatment of urinary incontinence
Preparing for a child to come into your life is a rewarding and oftentimes overwhelming experience. Our physicians will help you through the entire process from pre-conception through post-partum.
Our services include:
- Fetal monitoring
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Information about childbirth education classes
- Obstetric ultrasound in our office
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- VBAC (vaginal birth after caesarean)
After Hours & Cancellations
Please note that while our office may be open early for patient visits, our phones may be covered by our answering service before 8 a.m. and after 5 p.m. Our office is closed on holidays.
After business hours, please call 864-699-5020 and follow instructions for reaching the physician on call.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give us 24 hours’ notice.
Insurance & Billing
We are participating providers for most medical insurance plans. Because there is a wide variety of insurance options, please contact your insurance company directly or one of our patient access representatives to ensure that our practice is a provider for your plan.
Co-pays are required for all insured patients. If you have questions concerning fees, our office or Physicians Billing Service at 864-560-4304 or 877-596-2455 will be glad to assist you.
Please remember to bring your insurance card.