We are a state-of-the-art facility with doctors and medical staff experienced in all areas of sports medicine, including orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation.
Our practice is a member of the Medical Group of the Carolinas, a large multi-specialty physician group. Whether you need a primary care physician or a specialist, the doctors in the Medical Group of the Carolinas are dedicated to meeting your healthcare needs from wellness and prevention to the diagnosis and treatment of illnesses.
We offer a broad range of orthopaedic treatments and procedures utilizing the latest technology in sports medicine.
Our progressive programs are designed to achieve optimal results with the physician, patient and therapist working as a team with the goal of full recovery.
We provide general orthopaedic care and sports medicine in addition to:
- Treatment of shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle disorders in adult and pediatric patients
- Anatomic total shoulder arthroplasty and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty
- Ligament repairs and reconstruction
- Joint preservation, cartilage restoration and transplantation
- Hip arthroscopy treatment for femoroacetabular impingement and labral tears
- Rotator cuff repairs and shoulder stabilization procedures
- Biologic augmentation including platelet-rich plasma therapy
Our practice offers MyChart, a secure patient portal that empowers you to manage your health online. With MyChart you can:
- Request and/or schedule appointments
- View your health records
- View select lab and test results
- Request prescription refills
- Pay your bills online
- Communicate electronically with your medical care team
Patients of the Medical Group of the Carolinas are required to comply with conditions of insurance, co-pay, deductibles, and co-insurance amounts due at time of service. Physician practices have an obligation to various healthcare plans to apply any deductible and/or collect any co-payment prior to provision of service.
You will be required to pay your co-payment upon arrival for your appointment.
Deductibles and Co-insurance
You will be required upon check-in or checkout to pay any deductible or co-insurance that may be applicable to your office visit.
You will be expected to provide payment for previous balances or balances sent to collections prior to your office visit. If you are unable to pay your balance in full, you may be asked to set up a payment plan. You may set up this plan with our office or the Physicians Billing Service by calling 864-560-43-4 or 1-877-596-2455. Physicians Billing Service is Medical Group of the Carolinas’ billing service, which will be glad to assist you with your questions about any billing inquiry.
The Medical Group of the Carolinas will accept cash, checks, Visa, or MasterCard for services rendered and for co-pays and previous balances. Please notify the receptionist or practice manager if you do not receive a receipt for your payment.