Dr. Patt completed a fellowship in breast surgery at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, and specializes in malignant and non-malignant breast disease, as well as adolescent breast disease. She received her medical degree at St. Georges University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies, and completed her residency at University of Colorado Health Science Center in Denver, Colorado. She is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and American Society of Breast Surgeons. Dr. Patt accepts patient referrals at the Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute - Pelham.
- St George's University, MD
- University of Colorado School of Medicine - Denver, Surgery, General
- St Agnes Healthcare - GME, Surgery, General
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Surgical Oncology
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery