Dr. Rousseau received his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his general surgery residency at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. His cardiothoracic residency was completed at The Ohio State University Medical Center. Dr. Rousseau is board certified in both general surgery and cardiothoracic surgery by the American College of Surgeons and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery.
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Surgery - General
- Nova Southeastern University, DO
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Surgery, General
- Ohio State University Hospitals, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery