Dr. Miller-Cox received her medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, NY. She completed her residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical College in New York, NY. Dr. Miller-Cox also has a fellowship in infectious disease from Duke University Medical Center in Raleigh, NC. She is a member of the American Medical Association, Infectious Disease Society of America, American College of Physicians and American Society for Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller-Cox is board certified in internal medicine and infectious disease. Her specialty is infectious disease, with special interests in integrating research into clinical practice in hyperbaric medicine and wound care; streamlining wound care; and the development of a multi-departmental protocol for the use of HBO in patients with crush injuries. Dr. Miller-Cox is the medical director of Wound Healing Services at Spartanburg Medical Center.
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva Un, MD
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Medical Center, Infectious Diseases
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine