Dr. Armocida received his undergraduate degree from Clemson University, where he graduated cum laude. He received his medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. Following medical school, he remained at MUSC and completed his residency training in orthopaedic surgery. Dr. Armocida then completed a fellowship in adult reconstructive surgery at the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics Center for Joint Preservation and Replacement at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Armocida specializes in the treatment of arthritic and degenerative conditions of the hip, knee, and shoulder. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Medical University of South Carolina, MD
- Medical University of South Carolina, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University-Sinai Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical University of South Carolina, Surgery, General
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery