Dr. Hunter received his medical degree the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. He completed his residency at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Hunter also completed a fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at the University of Kentucky Medical Center in Lexington, KY. He is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologist, American Medical Association, American College of Physicians and Executive Society of Gynecologic Oncologists. Dr. Hunter is board certified in obstetrics and gynecologic and gynecologic oncology.
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical University of South Carolina, MD
- East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Gynecology Oncology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology Oncology
What are Dr. Hunter's favorite hobbies? "Hunting, fishing and spending time with my family."
How does Dr. Hunter summarize his care philosophy? "I believe in taking care of my patients like they are my family."
Why does Dr. Hunter love practicing medicine? "I enjoy interacting with my patients every day."
Why did Dr. Hunter pursue a career in medicine? "I've always enjoyed helping others."