Dr. Orr received his medical degree from the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL. He also completed his surgical residency at the University of South Florida affiliated hospitals. Dr. Orr completed a surgical oncology fellowship at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, VA. He is the chair of the discipline of surgery at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine as well as a professor at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Orr is the chair of the cutaneous oncology and sarcoma group, melanoma clinic; assistant chair of the endocrine oncology group; and breast oncology group at the Gibbs Cancer Center and Research Institute. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the Society of Surgical Oncology, American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, South Carolina Medical Association and Spartanburg District Medical Society Board. Dr. Orr is board certified in general surgery.
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, MD
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Surgery, General
- Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, Surgical Oncology
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery