Dr. Desailly-Chanson received her medical degree from University of the Philippines in Manila, Philippines. She completed her residency at Brown University-Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, RI. Dr. Desailly-Chanson is a diplomat of the American Academy of Neurology and American Academy of Sleep Medicine. She is board certified in neurology.
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, MD
- Rhode Island Hospital, Neurology
- University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, Neurology
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division, Movement Disorders
- Westchester County Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Sleep Medicine