Dr. Reynolds received his medical degree C.V.M. Distinction & First Class Standing from the University of Alberta in Canada. He also completed both his Emergency Medicine & Family Medicine residencies at the University of Alberta, Canada. Dr. Reynolds completed a fellowship in critical care at the Medical University of South Carolina. In addition he completed a critical care fellowship with a focus on Transplant Critical Care, Advanced Ventilation Strategies, and ECLS at the University Health Network in Toronto, Canada. He served as an Attending Intensivist at Toronto General Hospital, Fellowship Program Director for University Health Network and Lead in the implementation of a Critical Care Response System for the Province of Ontario.
Dr. Reynolds is board certified in Critical Care Medicine by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, Canada and he is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, and a fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians since in 2006.
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- University of Alberta, MD
- University of Alberta School of Medicine/Dentistry, Family Medicine
- University of Toronto Hospitals GME, Critical Care Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina, Critical Care Medicine
- University of Alberta School of Medicine/Dentistry, Emergency Medicine
- College of Family Physicians of Canada, Family Medicine
- College of Family Physicians of Canada, Emergency Medicine