Dr. Grady received his medical degree from the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed an internship at Detroit Osteopathic Hospital, followed by a residency in orthopaedic surgery at Community General Hospital in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Grady also completed a fellowship in hand and micro-surgery at the Kleinert Institute in Louisville, KY and a health policy fellowship at the Ohio University/Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
Dr. Grady holds a certificate of added qualification in hand surgery and is a member of the American Society of Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Grady has been selected by his professional association - the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics (AOAO) - to receive the Honor of Fellow at the Annual Meeting 2013.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Hand Surgery
- Michigan State University at East Lansing, DO
- Christine M Kleinert Institute, Hand Surgery
- PinnacleHealth Osteopathic Residency Program
- Detroit Osteopathic Hosp Corp
- Am Osteopathic Bd of Family Phys/Family Practice, Family Medicine
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
- Am Osteopathic Bd of Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Surgery